Monday, August 11, 2008

Success!

Can I tell you much I love the morning time just before all the kiddos get up? I sit at the computer with my coffee and it's so quiet. It's a chance to think about how cute and special they all are before they start driving me crazy.

This morning I had to get on here and make sure I documented Brady's successes. Here is a list of foods currently being eaten...

1. turkey
2. sausage
3. carrots
4. greenbeans
5. broccoli
6. squash
7. applesauce (favorite)
8. banana
9. peaches
10. SCD legal almond banana loaf (bread)
11. GF pretzels
12. Larabar (fruit & nut bar)
13. freeze-dried apples & pears
14. fruit leathers
15. boiled eggs
16. scrambled eggs
17. SCD legal almond pancakes

Can I tell you good it is to feed him? It takes nearly 35 minutes for him to eat an entire meal but I am loving it!!! We can't believe the sheer quantity of food he consumes now. I'll post a picture later today of one of his plates before and after a meal.

Also Brady peed in the potty last night!! I am optimisitcally excited because I swear he knew what he was doing. Because when I first asked him if he wanted to pee in the potty (just before bathtime) he stood in front of the toilet imitating his daddy. I giggled because he's too short and I realized O.M.G he's been watching and learning! YAY! So I picked him up and put him on the potty seat and nothing happened for awhile. Well except for Sadie trying to figure out what that is the big brother Brady has that she doesn't. LOL Then all of a sudden we had pee! Pee all over the potty seat till we guided it into the direction it needed to go.

I praised him like crazy and he grinned at me. I'm thinking he fully understood it all.

He's healing.
You can tell.
Slowly.
He's healing.

No comments: