Saturday, August 30, 2008

We've been officially SCD for over a week!!

And 5 days into it we started having solid brown poop people!! Can you believe that?

Brady has had chronic yellow diarrhea for over two years now. Before GFCF the diarrhea was so bad it would come smooshing out his diaper. GFCF helped it get to pudding consistency but that's where it's been for two years now. I knew SCD was supposed to be great but WOW! I wasn't expecting to see results like that so quickly.

Now we're really excited to see what might happen next. Pray for language. All we really want is for Brady to talk to us.

1 comment:

Lynn Stallworth said...

Did you EVER think you'd be so obsessed with poop? My husband and I laugh about our boys' poop conversations all the time! I'm glad his tummy is doing better!