Sunday, May 24, 2009

Loving the neurologist!!

Finally a mainstream doctor who wants to find out what the hell is going on with Brady! She said it's not ok that he lost his language and we have to turn all stones to see if we can find why.

She ordered....
an MRI
24 hour video EEG
full metabolic workup
neurogeneticist

I am very interested to see the results. My biggest fear is that they will all be normal. What the heck do you do with normal? You can fix normal. His EEG is scheduled for June 1.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you get some answers Angela. I am so glad that they are addressing your concerns!

Courtney said...

Hi Ang,
Not sure where to find you these days. Any news on Brady's tests?

Courtney

laura said...

Hey- I found you through your comment on the MckForum. I will be praying for your son...and I think you should look into advertising. You have a story to share that pepple need to know. Plus- if it can help provide income for you and your family, what a blessing! There is a lot more out there now about our children "being poisoned" as you put it, and I think people need to be made aware.
Good luck, and I hope the tests gave you insight to help your sweet boy!
Blessings-
Laura from FL