Thursday, January 24, 2008

HIS BIG BOY BED!!

Brady slept in his crib with a crib tent until recently. We thought he'd be in his crib for some time because he seemed cozy and content in there. One night two weeks ago on a whim I encouraged him to lay in his twin bed as he was getting ready for bed. It was so cute. He crawled in and then got this big old smile on his face like........this is cool. He has been sleeping there like a big boy ever since.

Now this kind of made me sad. I sometimes wish that Brady could be this little boy forever. Robin however was happy. He wants Brady to grow up like he should be. Perhaps the future just makes me nervous. I have so many hopes and plans for him.

Now I need to get him an organic mattress.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi sweetie. I'm glad you made this blog, I miss you on os.
Have you read http://www.findingkate.org/ ?
I know this mom from another board, and she's great. You might like to read her dd's story.
love you,
Anna