Thursday, January 31, 2008

I wanted to say...

Brady's ABA center has a receptionist who is more than a receptionist. I think of her as a member of Brady' team cheering him on and praying for him. I don't think she realizes (I think now she will) how her words have picked me up and supported me when I needed them. She has seen me in moments of sheer joy at his accomplishments and she's seen me in tears overwhelmed and falling apart. She genuinely cares about all the children who attend the center and she cares about the causes of and treatment of autism. She's always reading a new book, article, or study. I'm starting to worry about my own research because sometimes she's a few steps ahead of me. -chuckle-

Anyhow Michele....thank you. I'm thankful for you and your participation in Brady's recovery.

~Angela~

No comments: