Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Getting nervous....

Less than 3 weeks until HBOT and I'm getting nervous. Not so much about the actual dives but rather taking care of all three kiddos by myself. Sadie and Brady as we affectionately call "the 80s" can make an ordinary day very very long.
See I'm a crazy mom who will do all sorts of crazy things for my kids. HBOT isn't really crazy but moving away for a month and spending the money to do it is.

Brooke will be taking a hiatus from school to go with me. She just can't live without me and her teacher is all for it. We will have to officially un-enroll her but her teacher is going to send her work with us so Brooke can stay on track. She's made amazing grades this year and will be fine.

We are all allowed to dive together if we choose, even the baby. The only issue is the pressure on our ears. I figure I will nurse Sadie and that should help with that. Of course if Brady is ok he could dive with just Brooke some times. I of course am worried he is going to go buckwild on me in there but many times he's surprised me.

It's going to be very interesting living away from home. I know I will miss home. I will miss Robin and Drew and our goofy dog Charlie. But I've learned that you have to make sacrifices in life. It's only for just over 4 weeks and we can come home on the weekends. It's a 3 hour drive.

Pray for awesome results!

No comments: